Thank you for taking an interest in our organization. Customers are what makes any distributor successful and when our customers succeed, we succeed! It’s a “Win-Win” for all concerned.
If your company has attained both a State and Federal business license and tax identification numbers please complete our application for purchasing at wholesale. Once the completed application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a sales representative. All new accounts operate on a credit card basis only. Net accounts can be established once an account is active and in good standing and upon a full credit reference and background check has been completed and approved.
Feel free to contact us at our toll free number 1-866-455-7788 or send us a message.
1. Download our Dealer Registration Form.
2. Drop the completed form, a scan of your business license and your tax ID certificate below:
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Please Note: Packages picked up from a residence may have one additional transit day. For faster returns please drop off at a staffed FedEx location.
- The map above is a general representation of transit times for FedEx Ground shipments to commercial destinations. In limited areas, transit times may differ between shipments to commercial and residential destinations. For specific transit time information from one ZIP/Postal code to another, please go to Get Rates & Transit Times under the Ship tab on fedex.com.
- FedEx Ground business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). FedEx Home Delivery business days are Tuesday through Saturday (excluding holidays).
- Example: A package shipped via FedEx Ground on Monday with a transit schedule of 2 business days, (not including the day the package is shipped) would be expected for delivery on Wednesday. A package shipped on Friday with a 2-day transit schedule would be expected for delivery the following Tuesday.